- Rose Marzipan Black Tea from Stylin’ Tea Blends
- Orange Cookies Tea from Kent & Sussex Tea & Coffee Co.
- Persian Rose from Tay Tea
- Peach Vanilla Tea from Full Leaf Tea Company
- Persian Plum Rose Black from Blossom *
- Apple Cinnamon French Toast Black Tea from Simpson & Vail
- Earl Grey from Metolius Artisan Tea
- Pineapple Old Bay from Handmade Tea
- Sweet Slo-Sippin’ SimpliciTea: Lemon Sweets Black from Cup of Love
- Lemon Myrtle from The Tea Can Company
- * This tea review has yet to go LIVE at the time of writing this review. Look for a full length review SOON!
Here at the Sororitea Sisters we have been asked time and time again what we would include in our TOP TEN Teas. Since we drink SO MANY TEAS we have decided to occasionally release our TOP TEN TEAS of the MOMENT. This is one of those posts. This post is specifically highlighting some of the BEST Flavored Black Teas I have tasted the last few months! Of course MY taste buds differ from YOURS but these are just a few of MANY I thought deserved a little extra push!
Jennifer (TeaEqualsBliss) is in her upper 30s and lives in the eastern snowbelt area of the US with her husband, 3 dogs, and cat (however the number of furkids can change at anytime as she LOVES providing a forever home for many shelter animals. Her several interests include music, movies, veganism, sports, traveling, collecting Baseball Cards and Unicorns, Radio, Computers, Crafting, and of course…TEA.She started drinking tea at the tender age of 3 thanks to her Grandmother and her love for tea has gotten stronger with each year!In addition to being a co-founder/co-creator of Sororitea Sisters - her main site is MyBlissfulJourney.com.Find out more about Jennifer on MyBlissfulJourney.com.