CONTEST is over … and CONGRATULATIONS to Donna A. – our winner of this round of our Season of Giveaways! Be watching for more giveaways, coming soon (we’ll have a special announcement on Black Friday!)
Greetings tea drinkers!
It’s been quite a while since the SororiTea Sisters have had a giveaway on our blog, and I think it’s high time we remedy that!
But really, I can’t take all the credit for this idea … it’s our newest SororiTea Sister – Azzrian – who suggested that we have a giveaway on our blog! (Thanks Azzrian!)
What’s better than awesome tea?
AWESOME TEA THAT’S FREE, that’s what!!!
One of the SororiTea Sisters’ favorite tea companies is Butiki Teas. Why? Well, quite simply, they offer some of the finest teas we’ve ever tasted! So, it seems only right to have them sponsor this giveaway!
That’s right! YOU can win free tea from none other than Butiki Teas!
What kind of tea, you ask?
Well, that’s up to you! Because you’ll be entering to win a $20. gift certificate from Butiki Teas so you can choose which tea(s) you’d like to receive. But that’s not all … you’ll also get FREE shipping with the order that you place using this gift certificate from Butiki Teas!
Twenty dollars plus free shipping from Butiki Teas! Sounds amazing to me! Sign me up!
Bummer … I’m not eligible to enter … BUT YOU ARE!
To enter to win: Visit Butiki Teas and check out their amazing array of delicious teas. Choose which one you might order if you were to win this prize. And then comment about it here on this post. Tell us which tea you’d select and also be sure to include a way for us to get in touch with you should you be the one who wins!
By commenting on THIS post, you will be automatically entered to win. On Tuesday, November 20 (as in next Tuesday!), I’ll be selecting the winner via random.org, and contacting the lucky winner with the information about redeeming their gift certificate. This is the perfect gift for this time of year … you could knock out one of your gifts on your shopping list (even if the recipient of that gift is YOU!)
But wait! There’s more! You can earn extra entries into the contest by doing the following:
- One extra entry is earned if you tweet about the contest. The tweet should contain a link to the contest, and you’ll need to comment here about your tweet, including a link to the tweet so that we can verify the tweet. Only one extra entry will be earned via twitter.
- An extra entry can be earned if you post on your facebook page about the contest. The post should include a link to the contest, and you’ll need to comment here about your facebook post, including a link to your facebook page so that we can verify the post on facebook. Limit: 1 entry earned with a facebook post.
- Another extra entry can be earned if you LIKE Butiki Teas on facebook. Comment here to let us know that you’ve liked Butiki Teas on facebook, and you’ll earn the entry.
That’s up to three additional entries you can earn simply by using social media to inform your friends about this contest!
So… what are you waiting for! Enter NOW! And just think – a week from now, you could WIN!
Anne started her journey with tea as a casual drinker and became more serious about her tea drinking when she realized that she couldn't drink coffee. Shortly thereafter, she started becoming obsessed with the beverage and she started creating small-batch, artisan blends of tea that she sold online as LiberTEAS. After a few years, she realized she wasn't cut out to be the sole proprietor of a business so she closed LiberTEAS and started reviewing teas online. She met Jennifer through another blog that they both reviewed for and they decided to start their own review blog. This review blog!
Throughout her journey as a tea reviewer, she discovered 52Teas and became enamored with the idea of creating a new tea every week. When the founder of 52Teas decided he wanted to move on, he offered the business to Anne but knowing that she wasn't cut out to be a sole proprietor, she instead offered the company to her oldest daughter who employs her as the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas!
Latest posts by liberteas (see all)
- Anne Has Returned – What Can I Say? I Love Subscriptions! - January 31, 2018
- Wow – We Just Hit 5K! (5,000 Posts, That is!) #TeaGiveaway - November 16, 2016
- The Holiday Season Approaches! - October 5, 2015