This giveaway is now closed – but don’t despair! Another contest will be coming up soon! Keep watching for more details!
Our last giveaway was so incredibly successful that I thought that maybe we should embrace the season of giving by hosting a Season of Giveaways here on SororiTea Sisters! (Heck, maybe we’ll even make this an annual event!)
So, we have other Giveaways that we’ll be hosting for the next month or so – and these will ROCK your TEACUPS! (I was going to say Rock your Socks but that just didn’t make sense. What do socks have to do with tea. Nothing. So, even though Rock your Teacups may not sound as hip and cool as Rock your Socks … I think that the crowd that reads this blog would rather have their teacups rocked than their socks rocked)
And one tea company that totally ROCKS my teacup is Della Terra Teas! Their teas are delicious! They have one of my very favorite chocolate teas, an amazing Chocolate Pumpkin Tea, and a stellar Oatmeal Raisin Cookie tea … just to name a few!
How about something totally exciting for this time of year? How about a 12 Days of Christmas Tea sampler from Della Terra Teas?
You will be!
I already ordered mine, which is a good thing, because I’m not eligible to win this contest… but YOU are (so long as you are not a SororiTea Sister or a member of the Della Terra Teas staff). And here’s all you need to do to enter to win this fantastic prize:
- First, click on this link and read about the 12 Days of Tea Sampler … sounds good, right? Then comment on this blog post, and tell us what excites you most about this sampler pack! That’s all you have to do to get entered into the contest. Just comment on the blog, and tell me a little bit about why you want to win this sampler.
- Want to earn another entry? OK, tweet about the contest. The contest tweet should include a link to this blog post so that your followers on twitter can come here and enter too.
- Two entries not enough? Want more? OK … now log on to facebook and mention this giveaway on your facebook page. Again, please include a link to the contest.
- How about a bonus entry? While you’re on Facebook, be sure to LIKE Della Terra Teas.
- Once you’ve done all of these things, be sure to come back here, add a comment that includes a link to your facebook post and/or your tweet! Thank you!
Easy Peasy – Super Simple ways to earn up to four entries in this contest and WIN a sampler pack that is valued at $28.95!
I will be drawing the name of the winner on November 30, so you have until November 29 to enter this drawing! Anyone can win … even you! Well, not anyone. Again, I am not eligible because I’m a SororiTea Sister. But if you aren’t a SororiTea Sister and you don’t work for Della Terra Teas … YOU can win. So you SHOULD enter!
Congratulations to this week’s winner: Melanie!
Anne started her journey with tea as a casual drinker and became more serious about her tea drinking when she realized that she couldn't drink coffee. Shortly thereafter, she started becoming obsessed with the beverage and she started creating small-batch, artisan blends of tea that she sold online as LiberTEAS. After a few years, she realized she wasn't cut out to be the sole proprietor of a business so she closed LiberTEAS and started reviewing teas online. She met Jennifer through another blog that they both reviewed for and they decided to start their own review blog. This review blog!
Throughout her journey as a tea reviewer, she discovered 52Teas and became enamored with the idea of creating a new tea every week. When the founder of 52Teas decided he wanted to move on, he offered the business to Anne but knowing that she wasn't cut out to be a sole proprietor, she instead offered the company to her oldest daughter who employs her as the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas!
Latest posts by liberteas (see all)
- “Planet Jingmai” Ancient Tree Sheng Pu-erh from Crimson Lotus Tea - May 31, 2015
- Organic Arya Diamond Second Flush Darjeeling Tea from Canton Tea Co. - May 31, 2015
- Iron Buddha Oolong Tea from Oollo Tea - May 31, 2015