The SororiTea Sisters started out as a place where LiberTEAS and TeaEqualsBliss could post their reviews and/or ramblings about tea and it has since become so much more. . . . . .Now we have a wonderful collaboration with a vast and diverse group of ladies sharing the passion for tea like we do!
So, take a moment, pour yourself a cuppa as we introduce you to the SororiTea Sisters!
SororiTea Sisters Co-Founder, Admin, Editor. . .LiberTeas aka Anne
Latest posts by liberteas (see all)
- “Planet Jingmai” Ancient Tree Sheng Pu-erh from Crimson Lotus Tea - May 31, 2015
- Organic Arya Diamond Second Flush Darjeeling Tea from Canton Tea Co. - May 31, 2015
- Iron Buddha Oolong Tea from Oollo Tea - May 31, 2015
SororiTea Sisters Co-Founder, Admin, Editor, Contributor. . .TeaEqualsBliss
Jennifer (TeaEqualsBliss) is in her mid-30s and lives in the eastern snowbelt area of the US with her husband, 2 dogs, and cat (however the number of furkids can change at anytime as she LOVES providing a forever home for many shelter animals.Her several interests including music, movies, vegetarianism, sports, traveling, collecting Baseball Cards and Unicorns, Radio, Computers, Crafting, and of course…TEA.She started drinking tea at the tender age of 3 thanks to her Grandmother and her love for tea has gotten stronger with each year!In addition to being a co-founder/co-creator of Sororitea Sisters - her main site is MyBlissfulJourney.com.She also contributes to news.therawfoodworld.com and articles and recipes for a few health food companies in the US.Find out more about Jennifer on MyBlissfulJourney.com.
Latest posts by teaequalsbliss (see all)
- Passion Peach Tea from Teavery - August 23, 2016
- #MusicAndTeaMonday: Cranberry and Squash Tea from Handmade Tea - August 22, 2016
- Jane Austen’s Black Tea Blend from Simpson & Vail Tea - August 22, 2016
SororiTea Sisters Admin, Editor, Contributor. . .CuppaGeek
Tea is a passion that quickly turned into an obsession, very similar to my love for polka dots, the horror genre, and anything that is geeky and fun.I drink all kinds of tea and will try a tea twice to make sure I didn't bumble the first infusion.
Besides SororiTea Sisters, I'm also the blogger and genius (I use that word very loosely) behind CuppaGeek, where I review tea, books, and the horror genre.
Latest posts by CuppaGeek (see all)
- Lemon-Lime Meringue Kukicha Green Tea from 52Teas (plus an experiment!) - August 23, 2016
- Love Love Love from Harlow Tea Co - August 21, 2016
- Death Eater from Grimoire Tea - August 20, 2016
International Sister . .KittyLovesTea
My name is kittylovestea because it combined my two favourite things in the world. Those being cats and tea (of course!). My cats are also interested in some of my teas (especially dessert or sweet teas) and always seem to become excited once they smell what I’m brewing. I have arrived home before to find a few tea packets on the floor with suspicious looking holes which any cat owner know are made from biting. I now have to be careful with the storing of my tea but it’s nice to know my 4 angels have the same interests as me. =^_^=
Latest posts by kittylovestea (see all)
- Pina Colada Green Tea Blend from Bruu Tea - August 22, 2016
- 2006 Xinghai Golden Peacock Ripe Pu-Erh Tea from Yunnan Sourcing - July 23, 2016
- Zheng Wei Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea From Teavivre - July 8, 2016
International Sister . .Scheherazade
SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . Veronica
Latest posts by veronica (see all)
- Black Tea and Lemongrass from Chiang Rai Tea House - January 12, 2016
- Cranberry Immune Booster by Tea Drift - December 23, 2015
- Christmas in Paris by Stash Tea - December 22, 2015
SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . QueenofTarts
SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . DonkeyTiara
I learned to drink tea while living in Dublin in the early 80’s, so as you can imagine, I am a hearty brew lover and have no problem tea with milk and honey. I don’t find it blasphemous, I find it yummy! I am always looking to expand my horizons with tea and my “beyond the teabag” journey began in January 2014.
I am currently loving highly oxidized teas from every country that makes them! I have a new found curiosity for keemuns and yunnans. I do like some naturally flavoured teas…almond, vanilla, cardamom, ginger. This seems to be mostly in the cooler months…but primarily I’m an unflavoured tea drinker.
I live in the foothills above San Diego with chickens, goats, a horse and a few cats. I love the quiet that a semi-rural life brings me and my favorite cup of tea during the day is the one I drink in the wee hours of the morning with my critters.
Latest posts by donkeytiara (see all)
- English Breakfast Tea from Canton Tea Co. - July 27, 2015
- Rington’s Kenyan Gold Tea from Rington’s Premium English Teas - July 20, 2015
- Earl Grey by Pipers Loose leaf Tea - July 19, 2015
Guest SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . Roswell Strange
Latest posts by Roswell Strange (see all)
- Product Review:White Chocolate with Jumpy Monkey Yerba Mate from DAVIDsTEA - January 22, 2016
- Cranberry Creme Black from 52Teas - January 11, 2016
- A Field in Innsbruck Black from August Uncommon - January 8, 2016
Guest SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . Super Starling!
Guest SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . Ashmanra!
Past SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . TheLastDodo
Hello! My name is Maddi and I love to gongfu and listen to good tunes. I live in Denver, CO with my big dumb malamute and three other people who are not bid dumb malamutes. I like to take boiling hot showers and meditate in my closet. I talk about tea so much that it has become a punch line of sorts with my family and coworkers. Besides my unhealthy obsession with the drink that gives me life, I do yoga frequently, watch Korean Dramas religiously, run as a form of moving meditation, make green smoothies out of any vegetables and fruits within the nearest vicinity, and play video games with my patient and forgiving boyfriend. I also cook for a living and have at least one waffle a day.
Likes: Tea, Teaware, All forms of nature, Old movies, People with infectious laughs, Blankets
Dislikes: Watching sports, People who don’t tip servers, Slipping on ice, drinking tea for the ‘health benefits’
I tend to only drink loose leaf, although I will have a bagged tea every once in a while in an emergency. I also never sweeten my tea because, ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!’
I like the following flavors:
Majority of chai
I am not so fond of the following flavors: