The SororiTea Sisters started out as a place where LiberTEAS and TeaEqualsBliss could post their reviews and/or ramblings about tea and it has since become so much more. . . . . .Now we have a wonderful collaboration with a vast and diverse group of ladies sharing the passion for tea like we do!
So, take a moment, pour yourself a cuppa as we introduce you to the SororiTea Sisters!
Would you like to become a SororiTea Sister? Apply here!
SororiTea Sisters Co-Founder, Admin, Editor. . .LiberTeas aka Anne
Anne started her journey with tea as a casual drinker and became more serious about her tea drinking when she realized that she couldn't drink coffee. Shortly thereafter, she started becoming obsessed with the beverage and she started creating small-batch, artisan blends of tea that she sold online as LiberTEAS. After a few years, she realized she wasn't cut out to be the sole proprietor of a business so she closed LiberTEAS and started reviewing teas online. She met Jennifer through another blog that they both reviewed for and they decided to start their own review blog. This review blog!
Throughout her journey as a tea reviewer, she discovered 52Teas and became enamored with the idea of creating a new tea every week. When the founder of 52Teas decided he wanted to move on, he offered the business to Anne but knowing that she wasn't cut out to be a sole proprietor, she instead offered the company to her oldest daughter who employs her as the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas!
Latest posts by liberteas (see all)
- Wow – We Just Hit 5K! (5,000 Posts, That is!) #TeaGiveaway - November 16, 2016
- The Holiday Season Approaches! - October 5, 2015
- Please Help to Keep the SororiTea Sisters Going! - June 30, 2015
SororiTea Sisters Co-Founder, Admin, Editor, Contributor. . .TeaEqualsBliss
Jennifer (TeaEqualsBliss) is in her upper 30s and lives in the eastern snowbelt area of the US with her husband, 3 dogs, and cat (however the number of furkids can change at anytime as she LOVES providing a forever home for many shelter animals. Her several interests include music, movies, veganism, sports, traveling, collecting Baseball Cards and Unicorns, Radio, Computers, Crafting, and of course…TEA.She started drinking tea at the tender age of 3 thanks to her Grandmother and her love for tea has gotten stronger with each year!In addition to being a co-founder/co-creator of Sororitea Sisters - her main site is MyBlissfulJourney.com.Find out more about Jennifer on MyBlissfulJourney.com.
Latest posts by teaequalsbliss (see all)
- Revitalizing with Peppermint from Balcony Teas - December 6, 2016
- Pure Gold Jin Jun Mei Black Tea of Tong Mu Guan Village *Spring 201 from Yunnan Sourcing - December 6, 2016
- Christmas Black Tea from Kent & Sussex Tea & Coffee Co. - December 5, 2016
SororiTea Sisters Admin, Editor, Promotions, IT, Contributor. . .CuppaGeek
Tea is a passion that quickly turned into an obsession, very similar to my love for polka dots, the horror genre, and anything that is geeky and fun.I drink all kinds of tea and will try a tea twice to make sure I didn't bumble the first infusion.
Besides SororiTea Sisters, I'm also the blogger and genius (I use that word very loosely) behind CuppaGeek, where I review tea, books, and the horror genre.
Latest posts by CuppaGeek (see all)
- Snowflake from Aromatica Fine Teas - December 2, 2016
- #BlackFriday 2016 Tea Deals #tea #teadeals - November 24, 2016
- A Perfect Tea for the Holidays! Old Fashioned Spice Cake from The NecessiTeas - November 21, 2016
International Sister . .KittyLovesTea
My name is kittylovestea because it combined my two favourite things in the world. Those being cats and tea (of course!). My cats are also interested in some of my teas (especially dessert or sweet teas) and always seem to become excited once they smell what I’m brewing. I have arrived home before to find a few tea packets on the floor with suspicious looking holes which any cat owner know are made from biting. I now have to be careful with the storing of my tea but it’s nice to know my 4 angels have the same interests as me. =^_^=
International Sister . .Scheherazade
I still have a deep rooted (and probably life-long) preference for black tea. My all-time favourite is Assam, but Ceylon and Darjeeling also occupy a place in my heart. Flavoured black tea can be a beautiful thing, and I like a good chai latte in the winter.
I also drink a lot of rooibos/honeybush tea, particularly on an evening. Sometimes they're the best dessert replacements, too. White teas are a staple in summer -- their lightness and delicate nature is something I can always appreciate on a hot day.
I'm still warming up to green teas and oolongs. I don't think they'll ever be my favourites, with a few rare exceptions, but I don't hate them anymore. My experience of these teas is still very much a work-in-progress. I'm also beginning to explore pu'erh, both ripened and raw. That's my latest challenge!
I'm still searching for the perfect fruit tea. One without hibiscus. That actually tastes of fruit.
SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . Veronica
Latest posts by veronica (see all)
- A Herbal Tea from the Tea Dude! - December 1, 2016
- Fall Blend Alert! Cranberry Autumn from Harney & Sons - November 24, 2016
- Earl Gray From Ahmad Tea - September 27, 2016
SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . QueenofTarts
Latest posts by queenoftarts (see all)
- Korea Dong Cheon Daejak Semi-Wild Green Tea from What-Cha - November 21, 2016
- Enchanted Narnia from Bluebird Tea Co. - October 20, 2016
- Sweet Pear from Dave and Solomons Tea - October 17, 2016
SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . DonkeyTiara
I learned to drink tea while living in Dublin in the early 80’s, so as you can imagine, I am a hearty brew lover and have no problem tea with milk and honey. I don’t find it blasphemous, I find it yummy! I am always looking to expand my horizons with tea and my “beyond the teabag” journey began in January 2014.
I am currently loving highly oxidized teas from every country that makes them! I have a new found curiosity for keemuns and yunnans. I do like some naturally flavoured teas…almond, vanilla, cardamom, ginger. This seems to be mostly in the cooler months…but primarily I’m an unflavoured tea drinker.
I live in the foothills above San Diego with chickens, goats, a horse and a few cats. I love the quiet that a semi-rural life brings me and my favorite cup of tea during the day is the one I drink in the wee hours of the morning with my critters.
Latest posts by donkeytiara (see all)
- English Breakfast Tea from Canton Tea Co. - July 27, 2015
- Rington’s Kenyan Gold Tea from Rington’s Premium English Teas - July 20, 2015
- Earl Grey by Pipers Loose leaf Tea - July 19, 2015
Guest SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . Roswell Strange
Latest posts by Roswell Strange (see all)
- Product Review:White Chocolate with Jumpy Monkey Yerba Mate from DAVIDsTEA - January 22, 2016
- Cranberry Creme Black from 52Teas - January 11, 2016
- A Field in Innsbruck Black from August Uncommon - January 8, 2016
Guest SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . Super Starling!
Latest posts by SuperStarling (see all)
- Harry Potter Fans-Check this out! Pumpkin Juice Green Tea from 52Teas - December 4, 2016
- Apple Cinnamon French Toast from Simpson & Vail - November 29, 2016
- Spiced Mulled Wine from Simpson & Vail- ABlack Tea for the Holidays! - November 23, 2016
Guest SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . Ashmanra
We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.
My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…
Guest SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . Hillary
Guest SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . Threadlover
Latest posts by Opal (see all)
Guest SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . Jessie
Latest posts by Jessie (see all)
Guest SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . Sensiblyscript
My favorite teas are usually dark and strong and go well with milk and sugar. I like to combine tea-drinking with all of my favorite activities, such as listening to music, reading YA fiction, knitting, and writing blog and website content for businesses. Because I'm a well-rounded person, I also have other interests, such as wearing mismatched socks and pretending to be ambidextrous.
Latest posts by Sensiblyscript (see all)
- Bates’ Brambleberry Black Tea from The Republic of Tea - November 17, 2016
- White Chocolate Samoa by The NecessiTeas - November 10, 2016
- Miss Figgy from Tea and Tins - October 30, 2016
Guest SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . TeaCat
Latest posts by TeaCat (see all)
- Reiki from Tea Shirt- A Review You Have to Read! - November 27, 2016
- Nepal White from Simpson & Vail - November 2, 2016
- Pascoe’s Woodlands Special Winter Nilgiri Frost Green from Teabox - October 9, 2016
Past SororiTea Sisters Contributor. . . TheLastDodo
Hello! My name is Maddi and I love to gongfu and listen to good tunes. I live in Denver, CO with my big dumb malamute and three other people who are not bid dumb malamutes. I like to take boiling hot showers and meditate in my closet. I talk about tea so much that it has become a punch line of sorts with my family and coworkers. Besides my unhealthy obsession with the drink that gives me life, I do yoga frequently, watch Korean Dramas religiously, run as a form of moving meditation, make green smoothies out of any vegetables and fruits within the nearest vicinity, and play video games with my patient and forgiving boyfriend. I also cook for a living and have at least one waffle a day.
Likes: Tea, Teaware, All forms of nature, Old movies, People with infectious laughs, Blankets
Dislikes: Watching sports, People who don’t tip servers, Slipping on ice, drinking tea for the ‘health benefits’
I tend to only drink loose leaf, although I will have a bagged tea every once in a while in an emergency. I also never sweeten my tea because, ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!’
I like the following flavors:
Majority of chai
I am not so fond of the following flavors: