- Basil Lemonade Oolong from Pekoe Sip House *
- Edgar Allan Poe’s Black Tea Blend from Simpson & Vail
- White Christmas from Full Leaf Tea Company *
- Sour Apple Green from Stylin’ Tea Blends
- Bittermelon Stuffed with Roasted Tie Guan Yin Oolong from Yunnan Sourcing
- Forest Song 2016 Sheng Puerh Maocha from Global Tea Hut
- Ginger & Lemon Myrtle from Lupicia
- Bianca from The Necessiteas
- Really Root Beer from Nelson’s Tea
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Genmaicha from 52 Teas
- * These tea reviews have NOT gone LIVE the day this post was written. Please check back soon for FULL length reviews!
These are my TOP TEN Surprising Teas of the Moment here at SororiTea Sisters! I’ve been doing some of these TOP TEN lists as of late and I have been asked to do more! I certainly aim to please so here is one of many!
This TOP TEN List is of the TOP SURPRISING Teas of the Moment! Since we drink SO MUCH tea here I’m sure we will be doing this one every so often with a new list of teas!
My taste buds are different from yours so these are just a few of my suggestions to check out! If you have some suggestions we would LOVE to hear about them! Let us know in comments!
Jennifer (TeaEqualsBliss) is in her upper 30s and lives in the eastern snowbelt area of the US with her husband, 3 dogs, and cat (however the number of furkids can change at anytime as she LOVES providing a forever home for many shelter animals. Her several interests include music, movies, veganism, sports, traveling, collecting Baseball Cards and Unicorns, Radio, Computers, Crafting, and of course…TEA.She started drinking tea at the tender age of 3 thanks to her Grandmother and her love for tea has gotten stronger with each year!In addition to being a co-founder/co-creator of Sororitea Sisters - her main site is MyBlissfulJourney.com.Find out more about Jennifer on MyBlissfulJourney.com.
Latest posts by teaequalsbliss (see all)
- Harmutty Golden Delight Black Tea from Tea Swan. . . . . - February 23, 2018
- Downton Abbey Lady Cora’s Evening Herb Tea from The Republic of Tea. . . - January 10, 2018
- Mint Green Oolong from My Green Teapot. . . . . - January 7, 2018