This contest is now closed! Please keep watching our site for more giveaways – on their way!!!
Hello Everyone! After just a short break during our Season of Giveaways, we are back with an amazing offer that will result in not just one winner at it’s conclusion – but THREE winners! Wowza!
This week’s giveaway is sponsored by a company that I only recently discovered: Uniq Teas! This company recently contacted us with an offer for each of the SororiTea Sisters to create their own unique blend. Here’s my review of my tea, that I call Sweet & Sassy SororiTea. It’s a delicious blend of black teas flavored with caramel, almond and masala chai spices! It’s a little bit sweet, a little bit spicy, and a whole lot yummy! Be sure to watch for additional reviews on our other blends from TeaEqualsBliss (SororiTea’s Tri Pi Chai) and Azzrian (Nutty & Sweet SororiTea) … coming soon!
In the meantime, this amazing company would like to extend their offer to three of our lucky readers via this giveaway. That’s right! Visit their website now, and create your own blend! You can do this FREE! Just register an account on their website and start creating. Once you’ve created your blend, come back here, and comment on this blog post. Tell us about the blend you’ve created, and include a link back to the newly created blend so that we can check it out!
What I love about Uniq Teas is not only are we able to create and order our own unique blends, but we can also shop through the amazing assortment of blends that other people have come up with, and try those too!
So be sure to make it a great blend – something you want to drink, because at the end of the giveaway, I’ll be selecting (via Random.org) not just one, but THREE lucky winners to win a tin (these tins are beautiful – complete with your own label artwork!) filled with their own unique creation shipped right to their door, courtesy of Uniq Teas!
Your entry will be your comment that includes a link to the page of your creation. Your comment should also include a way for us to get in touch with you (your email address or let us know your Steepster User ID so that we can PM you) so that we can get in touch with you if you’re one of the lucky THREE winners this week!
Additional entries can be earned by doing the following:
- Tweet about this contest. Be sure to include a link to the contest as well as @SororiTeaSister on tweet so that we can easily find the tweet, and mention that you tweeted in the comments section, so that we can add your entry to the drawing.
- Share this contest on Facebook. Let your Facebook friends know about this contest by writing about it on your Facebook page, and include a link to the contest on your Facebook page, so that your friends can easily access the contest information, and come back here and let us know that you’ve done this, and provide a link so that we can check out your Facebook page.
- Like Uniq Teas on Facebook! This is a real simple step that can earn you an extra entry. Be sure to tell us that you’ve done this in the comment section so that we can add your entry.
- Follow Uniq Teas on Twitter! Another easy entry! Be sure to let us know that you’re following Uniq Teas on Twitter so that you receive your entry.
- Follow Uniq Teas on Pinterest! Easy peasy! Be sure to let us know that you’re following Uniq Teas on Twitter so that you receive your entry.
- And how about TWO bonus entries? Just share your newly created tea on Pinterest! The Uniq Teas gallery of teas shows all the amazing teas that have been created, and use that gallery to add a photo of your tea blend to one of your Pinterest Boards,t hen come back here and include a link back to the photo you’ve pinned. Your Pin should include a link back to this contest so that your Pinterest followers can check out the contest for themselves!
So … you are able to earn up to SEVEN additional entries by following these simple steps! Awesome!
This contest is open to US residents. You can enter to win now through January 1o, 2013. On January 11, I will select THREE winners via Random.org, and contact them. You will have three days from that time to respond to the inquiry – this is for verification purposes so that we can forward your information to Uniq Teas so time is of the essence! Once we have verified your status, you could be announced as one of our lucky winners this week!
What a great way to start the new year – with your very own creation from Uniq Teas! I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!
This giveaway is now closed – but don’t despair! Another contest will be coming up soon! Keep watching for more details!
Our last giveaway was so incredibly successful that I thought that maybe we should embrace the season of giving by hosting a Season of Giveaways here on SororiTea Sisters! (Heck, maybe we’ll even make this an annual event!)
So, we have other Giveaways that we’ll be hosting for the next month or so – and these will ROCK your TEACUPS! (I was going to say Rock your Socks but that just didn’t make sense. What do socks have to do with tea. Nothing. So, even though Rock your Teacups may not sound as hip and cool as Rock your Socks … I think that the crowd that reads this blog would rather have their teacups rocked than their socks rocked)
And one tea company that totally ROCKS my teacup is Della Terra Teas! Their teas are delicious! They have one of my very favorite chocolate teas, an amazing Chocolate Pumpkin Tea, and a stellar Oatmeal Raisin Cookie tea … just to name a few!
How about something totally exciting for this time of year? How about a 12 Days of Christmas Tea sampler from Della Terra Teas?
You will be!
I already ordered mine, which is a good thing, because I’m not eligible to win this contest… but YOU are (so long as you are not a SororiTea Sister or a member of the Della Terra Teas staff). And here’s all you need to do to enter to win this fantastic prize:
- First, click on this link and read about the 12 Days of Tea Sampler … sounds good, right? Then comment on this blog post, and tell us what excites you most about this sampler pack! That’s all you have to do to get entered into the contest. Just comment on the blog, and tell me a little bit about why you want to win this sampler.
- Want to earn another entry? OK, tweet about the contest. The contest tweet should include a link to this blog post so that your followers on twitter can come here and enter too.
- Two entries not enough? Want more? OK … now log on to facebook and mention this giveaway on your facebook page. Again, please include a link to the contest.
- How about a bonus entry? While you’re on Facebook, be sure to LIKE Della Terra Teas.
- Once you’ve done all of these things, be sure to come back here, add a comment that includes a link to your facebook post and/or your tweet! Thank you!
Easy Peasy – Super Simple ways to earn up to four entries in this contest and WIN a sampler pack that is valued at $28.95!
I will be drawing the name of the winner on November 30, so you have until November 29 to enter this drawing! Anyone can win … even you! Well, not anyone. Again, I am not eligible because I’m a SororiTea Sister. But if you aren’t a SororiTea Sister and you don’t work for Della Terra Teas … YOU can win. So you SHOULD enter!
Congratulations to this week’s winner: Melanie!
CONTEST is over … and CONGRATULATIONS to Donna A. – our winner of this round of our Season of Giveaways! Be watching for more giveaways, coming soon (we’ll have a special announcement on Black Friday!)
Greetings tea drinkers!
It’s been quite a while since the SororiTea Sisters have had a giveaway on our blog, and I think it’s high time we remedy that!
But really, I can’t take all the credit for this idea … it’s our newest SororiTea Sister – Azzrian – who suggested that we have a giveaway on our blog! (Thanks Azzrian!)
What’s better than awesome tea?
AWESOME TEA THAT’S FREE, that’s what!!!
One of the SororiTea Sisters’ favorite tea companies is Butiki Teas. Why? Well, quite simply, they offer some of the finest teas we’ve ever tasted! So, it seems only right to have them sponsor this giveaway!
That’s right! YOU can win free tea from none other than Butiki Teas!
What kind of tea, you ask?
Well, that’s up to you! Because you’ll be entering to win a $20. gift certificate from Butiki Teas so you can choose which tea(s) you’d like to receive. But that’s not all … you’ll also get FREE shipping with the order that you place using this gift certificate from Butiki Teas!
Twenty dollars plus free shipping from Butiki Teas! Sounds amazing to me! Sign me up!
Bummer … I’m not eligible to enter … BUT YOU ARE!
To enter to win: Visit Butiki Teas and check out their amazing array of delicious teas. Choose which one you might order if you were to win this prize. And then comment about it here on this post. Tell us which tea you’d select and also be sure to include a way for us to get in touch with you should you be the one who wins!
By commenting on THIS post, you will be automatically entered to win. On Tuesday, November 20 (as in next Tuesday!), I’ll be selecting the winner via random.org, and contacting the lucky winner with the information about redeeming their gift certificate. This is the perfect gift for this time of year … you could knock out one of your gifts on your shopping list (even if the recipient of that gift is YOU!)
But wait! There’s more! You can earn extra entries into the contest by doing the following:
- One extra entry is earned if you tweet about the contest. The tweet should contain a link to the contest, and you’ll need to comment here about your tweet, including a link to the tweet so that we can verify the tweet. Only one extra entry will be earned via twitter.
- An extra entry can be earned if you post on your facebook page about the contest. The post should include a link to the contest, and you’ll need to comment here about your facebook post, including a link to your facebook page so that we can verify the post on facebook. Limit: 1 entry earned with a facebook post.
- Another extra entry can be earned if you LIKE Butiki Teas on facebook. Comment here to let us know that you’ve liked Butiki Teas on facebook, and you’ll earn the entry.
That’s up to three additional entries you can earn simply by using social media to inform your friends about this contest!
So… what are you waiting for! Enter NOW! And just think – a week from now, you could WIN!
CONGRATULATIONS TO mrawlins2! You’re our winner! You should be receiving your tea very soon!
To celebrate the launching of our new blog, Golden Moon Tea is giving away a tin of their delightful Tippy Earl Grey tea (read my review of it here!) to one of our very lucky readers! That’s right: a tin of tea FREE (that’s totally and completely free – no shipping charges, no additional purchase required) to one of our readers… it could be YOU!
To enter, simply post a comment to our Tippy Earl Grey Tea review (that’s the review immediately following this blog post. Err… commenting to THIS blog post won’t enter you in the contest. However, if you feel the need to comment on this blog post, please feel free. We’d love to hear your comments!) Only one comment per entrant will be counted. So, feel free to comment as much as you’d like, but you’ll only get one entry. Be sure to include in your comment some way to contact you (your valid email address) in case you’re the winner!
However, there are *ways* you can earn an EXTRA BONUS ENTRY to this contest:
- Twitter about this contest. Your twitter must include a link to this contest.
- Post this contest on your Facebook page. Your post must include a link to this contest.
To receive your bonus entry/entries you’ll need to comment to this blog post to let us know that you’ve tweeted or posted on Facebook. Be sure to also follow Anne & Jennifer on Twitter and become a fan of our Facebook page)
So there you go! You could win your very own tin of tea from Golden Moon Tea!
The Fine Print: Each person may earn a maximum of three entries into this contest. The contest will begin on Monday, June 14 and end at midnight on Friday, June 18. The winner’s name will be drawn randomly and will be notified via email. If we are unable to contact the winner in a reasonable amount of time, an alternate winner will be drawn randomly from the remaining entries. Also, as it is late at night, I may have forgotten something. So these fine print details and/or the blog entry may be edited (that is, changed) if at a later time I see that I’ve made a mistake. I’m human and sometimes I do that. But, for the most part, I think that I’ve managed to say everything that I’ve needed to say. So, enter already!