This giveaway is now closed, but please watch our blog for more giveaways during our Season of Giveaways!
It’s our first Season of Giveaways – and it’s been quite a season thus far! So many wonderful tea gifts given away to our readers … this next giveaway could be won by YOU!
This week’s sponsor of is sTEAp Shoppe! This is a fairly new company that has gained quite a bit of popularity on Steepster thanks to its Virtual Taste Testings it’s sponsored. I enjoy their teas because they’re so unique and they taste fresh and natural. Some of my favorites thus far have been – Milk Chocolate Caramel (oh yum!), Swedish Delight, and Caramel Apple Tea. Click on the links to read my reviews of those teas … or simply visit the sTEAp Shoppe to see what other amazing blends they have!
So by now, you’re probably wondering what the prize is, right? Well, here it is: A Tall Tea Box set, which will include the three tins, filled with the teas of your choice! This prize has a value of $30 – and it’s yours if your name is the one drawn on the 28th of December!
So, have I captured your interest yet? Want to know how to win this wonderful prize? It’s simple!
- Visit sTEAp Shoppe’s online shop, choose your three teas, and then comment on this blog post. Sounds simple enough right? Well, it is! Just visit the sTEAp Shoppe, and check out their amazing selection! Then comment on this blog and list the three teas that you’d choose for your Tall Tea Box. Now, don’t worry if you change your mind between now and when the winner has been selected … if you’re selected as the winner, you can choose different teas than those that you’ve added to the comments … I just am curious to know what teas interest YOU the most right now! Also, be sure to include in your comment a way for us to get in touch with you should you be the lucky winner of this week’s contest.
To earn additional entries:
- Tweet this contest. Be sure to include a link to this blog post so that those that read your tweet can enter to win too. Also, be sure to add @SororiTeaSister on your tweet so that we can easily find it. This will help us verify the tweet, and plus we like to see our name on tweets. It makes us feel important and special.
- Follow sTEAp Shoppe on Twitter. Really simple, and it earns you an entry into the contest. Be sure to come back here and let us know that you’ve done this.
- Add a link to your Facebook Page. Just mention this contest on your facebook page and include a link so that your Facebook friends can enter. Be sure to add a comment to this blog post with a link to your facebook page so that we can verify the Facebook entry.
- Like sTEAp Shoppe on Facebook. Again, really simple, and it earns you an additional entry into the contest. Be sure to come back here to let us know you did this.
- Follow our Blog! This is really simple to do too. Just click on the button on the bottom right hand side of the screen, and enter your email address. Do that, and then let us know that you’re subscribed to our blog and you’ll earn yet another entry!
Be sure to come back and tell us what you’ve done, so that we can properly credit you with your entries. You can earn up to five extra entries, for a total of six entries to this contest! Awesome!
This contest is open to US and Canadian residents only. You can enter to win now through December 27. On December 28, a winner will be drawn via Random.org and contacted, and once contact is established, the winner’s name will be announced. If we are unable to reach the winner within 3 days, that winner will forfeit and a new winning name will be drawn until contact is established. To ensure that we get a hold of you if you are the lucky winner, please be sure to include the best way to contact you in your entry.
Leaf Type: White
Where to Buy: sTEAp Shoppe
Chocolate Orange Loose Leaf White Tea is a Delightfully mild citrus spice with a creamy touch on the tongue. The mild loose leaf white tea is the perfect vessel for this spectacular combination of creamy, tangy with a delicate touch of spice.
Learn more about this tea here.
I was a little skeptical about this blend, to be honest, because it’s a white tea … and I generally prefer chocolate-y teas to have a black tea base. I was also skeptical because I felt that with the chocolate and orange notes to be strong enough that the white tea would end up being overwhelmed.
Well, the white tea is not overwhelmed. It has a light, fresh taste to it … somewhat vegetative, with a creamy note that is accented by the vanilla. I find that this creaminess highlights the chocolate and adds some much needed emphasis to the orange flavor.
The chocolate comes through nicely, as does the vanilla. I wish the same could be said for the orange. I taste the orange, certainly, but it isn’t as bright or vivid a taste as I think it should be for a tea called Chocolate Orange.
My favorite part of this tea is the touch of cinnamon, which adds a very pleasing, autumnal taste and a sense of warmth to the cup. I like that the cinnamon is a gentle, sweet cinnamon, just enough to spice up the tea without adding an overpowering amount of flavor (something that cinnamon often does in a blend – I’m glad that’s not happening here).
Overall, this is a very enjoyable blend. A little weak on the orange, but, the other flavors are very pleasing – I like that the chocolate comes through, and I love the little touches: a touch of vanilla, a touch of cinnamon. It makes for a very delicious cuppa.
Leaf Type: Oolong
Where to Buy: sTEAp Shoppe
A fruity Oolong loose leaf tea that will delight your tastebuds with it’s floral fruity presence. This colorful tea would make a spectacular Fruity Iced Tea. Apples and Cranberries are a classic fruit combination that give the floral bouguet of loose leaf Oolong tea a burst of sweet and tart to make a well rounded full bodied tea.
Learn more about this tea here.
This tea is one of those that is just perfect for this time of year, but delicious enough that you’ll want to enjoy it all year long!
The Oolong base is a darker Oolong, and it tastes a bit more fruity than floral. The floral notes are there too, but they are faint, allowing the fruit notes to accent the flavors of cranberry and apple.
I like that the flavors are not overwhelming or artificial tasting. This tastes like a very natural cranberry taste – it doesn’t taste unnaturally sweet. The same is true of the apple notes. It doesn’t taste like an overly sweet apple note, but I do notice that the sweeter notes of the apple and Oolong seem to curb the tartness of the cranberry. The result is a cup that is a little bit tart and a little bit sweet. It’s nicely balanced.
Overall, this is a very enjoyable cup. I like it hot, but I think I like it even better iced. The flavors pop a little more as the tea cools.
So far, I’ve been very impressed with the teas that I’ve tried from this company! This is another hit!