Leaf Type: Green
Where to Buy: Hari Tea
Sometimes it feels like the drawer is open and the file is right there, but the printing is in some other language. It is the persistence of memory that we count on.
Learn more about this tea here.
Yeah, I held off trying this one for a little while. I’m not a big fan of ginkgo, and since it’s one of the main ingredients in this Persistence of Memory Green Tea Blend from Hari Tea, I was hesitant to try it. But, this is alright! I like it.
Perhaps it’s the other ingredients in this tea – lemon grass, pepper and basil – together with the Sencha green tea that elevates this tea for me. I taste subtle notes of pepper and hints of citrus. I also taste the rose. The herbs together with the floral tones really turn this tea into something tasty.
The aroma of the dry leaf is herbaceous and sweet with floral tones. The brewed tea doesn’t have a strong aroma … it smells like Sencha green tea … but it’s a soft scent. There are whispers of herbal tones along with the green tea fragrance.
An enjoyable and soothing drink. A really good way to add ginkgo to your diet if you’re like me and don’t find it to be particularly enjoyable … this is a good way to get your ginkgo and enjoy it too!
This giveaway is now closed – but don’t despair! Another contest will be coming up soon! Keep watching for more details!
Our last giveaway was so incredibly successful that I thought that maybe we should embrace the season of giving by hosting a Season of Giveaways here on SororiTea Sisters! (Heck, maybe we’ll even make this an annual event!)
So, we have other Giveaways that we’ll be hosting for the next month or so – and these will ROCK your TEACUPS! (I was going to say Rock your Socks but that just didn’t make sense. What do socks have to do with tea. Nothing. So, even though Rock your Teacups may not sound as hip and cool as Rock your Socks … I think that the crowd that reads this blog would rather have their teacups rocked than their socks rocked)
And one tea company that totally ROCKS my teacup is Della Terra Teas! Their teas are delicious! They have one of my very favorite chocolate teas, an amazing Chocolate Pumpkin Tea, and a stellar Oatmeal Raisin Cookie tea … just to name a few!
How about something totally exciting for this time of year? How about a 12 Days of Christmas Tea sampler from Della Terra Teas?
You will be!
I already ordered mine, which is a good thing, because I’m not eligible to win this contest… but YOU are (so long as you are not a SororiTea Sister or a member of the Della Terra Teas staff). And here’s all you need to do to enter to win this fantastic prize:
- First, click on this link and read about the 12 Days of Tea Sampler … sounds good, right? Then comment on this blog post, and tell us what excites you most about this sampler pack! That’s all you have to do to get entered into the contest. Just comment on the blog, and tell me a little bit about why you want to win this sampler.
- Want to earn another entry? OK, tweet about the contest. The contest tweet should include a link to this blog post so that your followers on twitter can come here and enter too.
- Two entries not enough? Want more? OK … now log on to facebook and mention this giveaway on your facebook page. Again, please include a link to the contest.
- How about a bonus entry? While you’re on Facebook, be sure to LIKE Della Terra Teas.
- Once you’ve done all of these things, be sure to come back here, add a comment that includes a link to your facebook post and/or your tweet! Thank you!
Easy Peasy – Super Simple ways to earn up to four entries in this contest and WIN a sampler pack that is valued at $28.95!
I will be drawing the name of the winner on November 30, so you have until November 29 to enter this drawing! Anyone can win … even you! Well, not anyone. Again, I am not eligible because I’m a SororiTea Sister. But if you aren’t a SororiTea Sister and you don’t work for Della Terra Teas … YOU can win. So you SHOULD enter!
Congratulations to this week’s winner: Melanie!