- Basil Lemonade Oolong from Pekoe Sip House *
- Edgar Allan Poe’s Black Tea Blend from Simpson & Vail
- White Christmas from Full Leaf Tea Company *
- Sour Apple Green from Stylin’ Tea Blends
- Bittermelon Stuffed with Roasted Tie Guan Yin Oolong from Yunnan Sourcing
- Forest Song 2016 Sheng Puerh Maocha from Global Tea Hut
- Ginger & Lemon Myrtle from Lupicia
- Bianca from The Necessiteas
- Really Root Beer from Nelson’s Tea
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Genmaicha from 52 Teas
- * These tea reviews have NOT gone LIVE the day this post was written. Please check back soon for FULL length reviews!
These are my TOP TEN Surprising Teas of the Moment here at SororiTea Sisters! I’ve been doing some of these TOP TEN lists as of late and I have been asked to do more! I certainly aim to please so here is one of many!
This TOP TEN List is of the TOP SURPRISING Teas of the Moment! Since we drink SO MUCH tea here I’m sure we will be doing this one every so often with a new list of teas!
My taste buds are different from yours so these are just a few of my suggestions to check out! If you have some suggestions we would LOVE to hear about them! Let us know in comments!
Organic Mint Cocoa Pu-Erh from Full Leaf Tea Company is pretty impressive! I’ll just come right out and say it! It’s impressive because it’s a delightfully done flavored Pu-Erh which can sometimes go well or go terribly wrong. Thankfully in this case Organic Mint Cocoa Pu-Erh from Full Leaf Tea Company was a tasty winner!
I always like to give THUMBS UP to the organic teas but one that is cocoa AND mint flavored? Yes, please! It has just the right amount of BOTH cocoa AND mint! The mint they used in this was spearmint. Great choice on the blenders part!
All of the ingredients are defined not only to the eye but the nose and tongue, too! Mint Chocolate Pu-Erh! Yeah, Buddy! The Pu-Erh base has a strong earthy flavor to it. The Mint and Cocao Nibs are just like you think they would be.
This is a GREAT flavored Pu-Erh that I would recommend to those who enjoy mint, chocolate, and/or mint chocolate. A nice treat without the ‘cheat ingredients’. It’s also naturally dairy-free! YAY!
Here’s the scoop!
Leaf Type: Pu-Erh
Where to Buy: Full Leaf Tea Company
Full Leaf’s Organic Mint Cocoa Pu-Erh blend has a mint cocoa taste making it impossible to stop at just one cup! Spearmint leaves bring a sweet mint taste to the combined earthy flavor of cocoa and pu-erh.