Let me tell you how you can have an amazing pick up for your day.
(1) Pick yourself up a tin of Traditional Masala Chai from Blue Lotus Chai.
(2) Once the tin arrives, instantly get the following: water, pot, milk and a timer.
(3) Open the tin and enjoy the aromas of the chai mix.
(4) Boil 4 oz fresh water.
(5) Add one rounded scoop of the powdered chai.
(6) Stir. . . .add in milk or creamer and continue to heat the mixture
(7) Once the brew is the desired temp, I highly recommended adding on a dollop of froth milk/cream to throw this experience over the top.
(8) Enjoy. . .and let all of the cares of the day wash away
I will admit, I am not a chai fan but this chai mix has changed my mind completely. After following the above steps, you are left with this delicious chai mix that really makes you sit back and take a moment for yourself. All of those beautiful spices mingle so well together and if you use milk like I did, that added creamy note really makes the brew even more enjoyable.
I will say that you definitely want to drink this tea right after you prepare the brew. I accidentally let the tea sit for a few minutes and it seemed like there was a bit of grit from the powder staring to accumulate at the bottom of the cup.
What is brilliant about this chai is there isn’t a teapot that you need to clean out, there is no tea leaves you need to fuss with, just a pot, some water, and the chai mix itself. Now saying that, I do still love my loose leaf tea and would never part with having it, but this chai mix from Blue Lotus Chai is definitely a great tea to have on hand for those mornings or afternoons when you need a little pick me up and may not have all of the needed tea ware to brew up a proper cuppa or just need a cuppa asap.
Want to Know More About This Tea?
Leaf Type: Black
Where to Buy: Blue Lotus Chai
With its deep and truly authentic flavor and amazing ease of preparation, our flagship product has become part of the daily rhythm of many homes. Tasting is believing!
Ingredients: Naturally brewed and flash-dried black tea powder; 100% Certified Organic powdered spices: ginger, cardamom, nutmeg, black pepper, cinnamon, cloves.