Sometimes having the right tea pot makes all the difference in the world. I have so many different tea contraptions galore to brew up a cuppa. I have graviteas , those cutesy silicone tea infusers, stainless steel infusers, mesh ball infusers, infusers that fold up and travel along with you. . . .and that doesn’t count the 15 to 20 tea pots I have that I’ve acquired over my 10 to 15 year tea journey.
Recently,I was promoted to a different position in my company that has required a lot more hours. As a result, working from home has become a bit of the norm . This way I can basically start working as soon as I get up and have the ability to work as long as I need to. To give myself a bit more of a work environment, my hubby and I decided to dedicate one corner of our family room to my new “office area”. So a quick trip to IKEA yielded an awesome desk set up along with a marvelous chopping board that could double as a tea tray. I couldn’t be happier with the result.
At about the same time I was working on setting up my new desk, this beauty arrived at my doorstep from Minos.
This tea pot is gorgeous! I’ve had stainless steel tea pots before but not like this one. Being the perfect size, this tea pot fits effortlessly into my new work environment and I’m quite in love.
This 17oz tea pot with a built infuser is now my favorite piece of teaware. I can easily brew up a session of whatever tea I am craving at the time to keep me going long into the night. Being stainless steel, the tea pot does retain heat so the tea is quite hot right at the beginning and I’m not going to lie here, I have burnt myself a few times on the tea pot, but Minos has included three silicone rings that easily sit into the handle- providing a way for tea drinkers not to get burned. I am just incredibly clumsy and filled the tea pot a bit to full-which caused the tea pot to become a bit unbalanced-which resulted in my knuckle getting in the way.
Regardless, this tea pot has stolen my tea loving heart and has actually helped me adult through these long work mornings and evenings I’ve been having. Sometimes you just need that one piece off teaware to up your tea game and for me, Minos’s tea pot has done just that. Along with this brilliant tea pot, Minos also offers a matching creamer pitcher and sugar bowl. Both I’m just in awe over as well, but the tea pot is my favorite piece of the three.
I’ve brewed up oolongs, green teas, black teas, herbals. . . you name it, I’ve used this tea pot and without fail, this tea pot has yielded brilliant after brilliant cuppas to keep me going. The pour is perfection and I’ve actually found that my tea drinking has actually increased. . .something I didn’t think couldn’t happen. I’m just in love!
Here’s the scoop!
Where to Buy: Minos
- BUILT TO LAST: When building a solid, reliable teapot, stainless steel is the only choice. Made of the durable metal, it can easily handle daily cups of delicious tea without showing any wear and tear for years.
- STUNNING SURFACE: The hand polished and mirror-like surface will make the stainless steel surface completely swoon-worthy. It’ll look good with any kitchen decor, from retro to modern, and everything in between.
- SWAPPABLE HANDLES: Each teapot comes equipped with three different silicon handles that can be changed out to suit your mood. (They’re also heat-resistant and keep your hands completely safe while pouring your tea or moving your hot teapot.)
- DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND: Not only does the heavy stainless steel deliver reliability and strength, but the streamlined design adds a touch of timeless sophistication to any countertop.
- THE RIGHT FIT FOR FAMILIES: When you choose the 500ml teapot, you’re giving your whole family the gift of a great cup of tea. For the two of you, this stainless steel teapot is perfect for steeping and sipping.
Learn even more about this tea and tea company here!
Tea is a passion that quickly turned into an obsession, very similar to my love for polka dots, the horror genre, and anything that is geeky and fun.I drink all kinds of tea and will try a tea twice to make sure I didn't bumble the first infusion.
Besides SororiTea Sisters, I'm also the blogger and genius (I use that word very loosely) behind CuppaGeek, where I review tea, books, and the horror genre.
Latest posts by CuppaGeek (see all)
- My Morning with Blooming Teas from Flower Pot Tea Company. . . . . . . - August 15, 2017
- My Tea Pot from Minos. . . . .My New Best Friend. . . . . - August 6, 2017
- Dragon from Transcendence . . . . - August 1, 2017