- Slimming Tea from Cha Tale
- Muse from Tay Tea
- Homestead Peach by Winterwoods Tea
- Colonial Remedy No. 6 Lemon Balm from Oliver Pluff & Co.
- North from Metolius Artisan Tea
- Golden West by Pacific Tea
- Tummy Mint from Yerba Buena Tea Co
- Tomato Tornado from Stylin’ Tea Blends
- Wild Jujube from Teasenz
- Mediterranean Mint from Armeniac Teas
Herbal Teas aren’t REALLY teas as many of us know…they are actually called Tisanes…regardless in this post I will be featuring my personal TOP TEN favorites over the past couple of months. Of course my taste buds are totally different from the next tea lover but these are what fit my fancy as of late. When it comes to herbal I tend of LOVE them or can live without them. These are 10 I would highly recommend. My Top Ten Herbal Teas or Herbal Tisanes, that is! If you don’t see your favorite on the list let us know why you love your favorites in comments!
Jennifer (TeaEqualsBliss) is in her upper 30s and lives in the eastern snowbelt area of the US with her husband, 3 dogs, and cat (however the number of furkids can change at anytime as she LOVES providing a forever home for many shelter animals. Her several interests include music, movies, veganism, sports, traveling, collecting Baseball Cards and Unicorns, Radio, Computers, Crafting, and of course…TEA.She started drinking tea at the tender age of 3 thanks to her Grandmother and her love for tea has gotten stronger with each year!In addition to being a co-founder/co-creator of Sororitea Sisters - her main site is MyBlissfulJourney.com.Find out more about Jennifer on MyBlissfulJourney.com.
Latest posts by teaequalsbliss (see all)
- Cacao Tea from MiCacao. . . . . - July 22, 2017
- Organic Yerba Mate Matcha Tea from The Kent & Sussex Tea & Coffee Co. . . - July 16, 2017
- Dragonfruit Fusion Teabags from Simpson and Vail.. . . . - July 5, 2017