- Winter Morning Earl Grey from Sunshine Cottage
- French No.7 from Blue Hour Tea
- Green of London – Earl Grey Mao Feng from Le Palais des Thes
- Girlie Grey Tea from Jeeves & Jericho
- Rose Earl Grey from Red Leaf Tea
- William Shakespeare’s Black Tea Blend from Simpson and Vail
- Sir Stuart Black & Green Tea from Kent & Sussex Tea & Coffee
- Persian Rose from Tay Tea
- Luna Tea from Moongleam Tea
- London Fog from Harlow Tea
LiberTeas will forever be the reigning champion of Earl Greys but I decided to take a stab at naming my Top Ten FLAVORED Earl Greys of the Moment – just for kicks! These Earl Greys are FLAVORED and when I mean FLAVORED I mean they have additional or more-than-just-your-regular-Earl-Grey-flavorings going on! They have additional or unique flavors that you wouldn’t find in a straight-up EG. Some mentioned above even have a non-black tea base but have EG flavors so those also qualified for my FLAVORED list. Of course MY taste buds differ from everyone elses and yours differ from mine. These are just 10 of them that really stood out to me and I thought deserved an additional mention. A few even went back a year or two in the archives. If you do not see your favorites on this list – let us know in comments and we will try and locate them – and try them – if possible.
Jennifer (TeaEqualsBliss) is in her upper 30s and lives in the eastern snowbelt area of the US with her husband, 3 dogs, and cat (however the number of furkids can change at anytime as she LOVES providing a forever home for many shelter animals. Her several interests include music, movies, veganism, sports, traveling, collecting Baseball Cards and Unicorns, Radio, Computers, Crafting, and of course…TEA.She started drinking tea at the tender age of 3 thanks to her Grandmother and her love for tea has gotten stronger with each year!In addition to being a co-founder/co-creator of Sororitea Sisters - her main site is MyBlissfulJourney.com.Find out more about Jennifer on MyBlissfulJourney.com.
Latest posts by teaequalsbliss (see all)
- TEA NEWS:Joe’s Tea Company. . . . - October 1, 2017
- Edith Wharton’s Black Tea Blend from Simpson and Vail. . . . - September 28, 2017
- TEA NEWS: Tea Masters Cup . . . . - September 26, 2017