This tea reminds me of how cookie dough tastes before the chocolate chips get added. Sort of a brown sugar and vanilla flavor. Very cozy and warm and soft.
If you’re going for a kick in the pants, this isn’t it. But if you want a nice morning cup that you could sip in between, say, crocheting booties for children, this would be just the thing.
I have a variety of scenarios this would be right for:
– Drinking while wearing toe socks on a glassed-in porch while it’s snowing
– Handing to someone who just came in from skiing
– Slurping during a This Old House marathon
– Imbibing while browsing a library (IN A SPILL-PROOF CONTAINER, GUYS; RESPECT YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY)
– Quaffing (drinking) while getting ready for a girls’ night — while playing Adele really loud, obviously
– Downing at the dog park from a thermos while you pray your dog does not get fresh with the other dogs
– Draining while you choose a Christmas tree and watch your partner cut it down (you couldn’t possibly help — you’re drinking tea)
– Partaking in bed, scrolling through friends’ Instagram party-pics, being grateful you are not wearing heels, makeup, or Spanx on this lovely night Comfort is, simply, the name of this tea’s game.
This is tea is the epitome of hygge.
Here’s the scoop!
Leaf Type: Black Tea
Where to Buy: Adagio Teas
According to the International Ice Cream Association, Vanilla is by far the most popular flavor, getting a full 23% of all ice cream consumption. Inspired by this love, Adagio created Vanilla Black Tea, combining the rich, warm, sugar aroma of vanilla with bright Ceylon black tea. Soothing, sweet and very ‘beany’ vanilla fragrance, like warm sugar cookies made with fresh vanilla beans.