I’m a HUGE fan of any tumbler that makes my tea easier and more portable. I’ve had several different types of tumblers in the past but I have to say, this glass tumbler from Monocle Tea Products is one of my favorites. Easy to use, durable, lightweight, and the perfect size, this infuser has been wonderful to brew up so many different varieties of teas.
Over the past few weeks, I’ve brewed up different herbals, oolongs, greens, and whites and each time, this tumbler hasn’t steered me wrong. I have found that if I leave the infuser in (as long as its not a tea that oversteep and becomes bitter, etc.), I can just keep adding water and have a consistent delicious brew waiting for me.
Cold brewing in this infuser couldn’t be easier. Scoop a few teaspoons of your tea into the infuser basket or another infuser if you like (I use those fun silicone ones like fish on a fishing pole), add in some ice, add in some water, and you are set for a delicious cold brew in just a bit. Since this tumbler is so conveniently sized, the tea is really portable and perfect for anybody on the go.
Really great way to enjoy tea on the go or at the office. I know there are a lot of different tumblers out there now for tea enthusiasts, but none of them come with this adorable logo!
Here’s the scoop!
Where to Buy: Monocle Tea Products
- DOUBLE WALL INSULATED BOROSILICATE GLASS TEA INFUSER – Eliminates the need for coasters with a condensation free glass while keeping your drink hot or cold, however you like it.
- TWO PART STAINLESS STEEL MESH INFUSER – Allows you to steep loose leaf tea in an enclosed basket or leave the basket out for easy and quick fruit infusion
- NARROW CONSTRUCTION AND REINFORCED BASE – With a base diameter of only 2.5″ and reinforced with extra glass, it is easily fits into any cup holder and is easy to carry with you wherever you go.
- ENGRAVED BAMBOO LID – The eco-friendly lid Keeps your drink where it belongs, in the basket. Engraved with the love of New Orleans (mustached “NO”) on the top.
- MORE THAN JUST LOOSE TEA – Perfect for tea, coffee, infused fruit, essential oils, detox, teatox, and smoothies
Learn even more about this tea and tea company here!
Tea is a passion that quickly turned into an obsession, very similar to my love for polka dots, the horror genre, and anything that is geeky and fun.I drink all kinds of tea and will try a tea twice to make sure I didn't bumble the first infusion.
Besides SororiTea Sisters, I'm also the blogger and genius (I use that word very loosely) behind CuppaGeek, where I review tea, books, and the horror genre.
Latest posts by CuppaGeek (see all)
- Highly Recommended. . .English Breakfast from Pinky Out Tea - January 18, 2017
- Silver Yeti from Nepal Tea LLC. . . . . - January 12, 2017
- Here’s to the New Year! Let’s Toast From BlendBee. . . . . - January 11, 2017