It’s about time I review a Matcha – don’t you think – so what not Super Tea (Matcha Green Tea) from Pure Chimp!?
The Pure Chimp Crew sent us their Super Tea (Matcha Green Tea) for consideration and let me tell you – boy oh boy have I considered – Super Tea (Matcha Green Tea) from Pure Chimp! I CONSIDER it to be a very good straight-up Matcha!
The aroma – once the water was added – was quite ‘green’ but it a semi-creamy sort of way! Super Tea (Matcha Green Tea) from Pure Chimp tastes like it smells! It’s a medium vegetal green flavor with a certain natural creaminess to it. I have to make special note of the aftertaste of this one! It’s clean and crisp for a Matcha. It’s not bitter, it’s not stale, and it’s not too dark-vegetal that THAT is the only thing you taste in the aftertaste. I really appreciate that about this Super Tea (Matcha Green Tea) from Pure Chimp.
I’m VERY pleased with this straight-up matcha – Super Tea (Matcha Green Tea) from Pure Chimp! I see that they have flavors like Lemon and Mint. I would LOVE to try those as well! Those might have to go on my wishlist!
Here’s the scoop!
Leaf Type: Matcha (Green Tea)
Where to Buy: Pure Chimp
- Boost your metabolism – great for losing weight
- Clear your head – matcha has positive effects on mood, memory and focus
- Steady energy levels for up to 6 hours – no more peaks and crashes
- Delicate green tea flavour, completely natural and vegan-friendly
- Mixes easily with hot water, or into smoothies
Our matcha tea is slightly different to regular green tea. It’s grown under cover for the last two weeks before picking, which fills it with extra goodness, and makes it (we think) the best drink in the world.
The specially grown green tea leaves are then carefully ground down to form a fine powder. This enables you to consume all of the natural goodness.
- Rich in skin-clearing antioxidants (more than blueberries, goji berries and walnuts)
- Only 24p per serving
- Caffeine without the anxiety (35mg per serving)