Leaf Type: Green/Matcha
Where to Buy: Magus Brands
- ✔ MATCHA WITHOUT THE MESS – Our convenient stickpacks have made enjoying ceremonial grade matcha a breeze!
- ✔ STEEPED IN TRADITION – Enjoy the same Matcha used in traditional tea houses in Japan.
- ✔ ORGANIC QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST – USDA Organic and JAS-KOAA Organic from the oldest tea farm in Kagoshima, Japan Sourced from a Japanese National Tea Competition winning tea farm
- ✔ 100% PURE MATCHA – NO sweeteners, NO colors, NO additives, just 100% pure organic ceremonial grade matcha. Just mix with water for clean green healthy energy to go!
- ✔ ALL NATURAL ALWAYS FRESH – Small batch production to ensure maximum freshness. Brought to you by Magus Brands of Orange County, California.
Learn more about this tea here.
I have been on a matcha craze for the last few days. I don’t know why. Matcha isn’t something I typically drink but will admit that I do go thru spells where I crave it. I guess I’m in one of those moods right now. When it comes to matcha, I’m incredibly picky. A lot of matcha to me tastes incredibly bitter and I usually have to add in some honey to pep up the flavor.
When I stumbled upon these matcha sticks on Amazon from Magus Brands, I had to check them out. I love the convenience and idea of a to go version of matcha. I am usually prone to making what I call “matcha messes” in the kitchen when I’m scooping out the fine powder so the fact these are in a one serving pouch already delights me to no end.
To prep the matcha up, I just pour in almond milk in my blender bottle and the contents of one of the pouches, shake it up and I’m set and ready to go. You really can’t get any easier than that. So the convenience factor gets an A+++ from me.
The flavor is exactly what you want from matcha. Slightly sweet with a subtle bitter edge that tastes amazing. The flavor is creamy and is simple yet completely satisfying. This is one of those matchas that makes you want to keep drinking and drinking and drinking it. Froths up nicely and looks gorgeous!
I haven’t tried it yet with water but I’m off to do that now. This is just delicious and perfect for this summer weather! Refreshing and delightful! I’m happy!
Tea is a passion that quickly turned into an obsession, very similar to my love for polka dots, the horror genre, and anything that is geeky and fun.I drink all kinds of tea and will try a tea twice to make sure I didn't bumble the first infusion.
Besides SororiTea Sisters, I'm also the blogger and genius (I use that word very loosely) behind CuppaGeek, where I review tea, books, and the horror genre.
Latest posts by CuppaGeek (see all)
- Blueberry Vanilla Peach from A Quarter To Tea. . . . . - September 20, 2017
- Roses are Red, Berries are Blue from Kipers Lil Tea Shop. . . . - September 18, 2017
- Moroccan Mint Teabags from Simpson and Vail. . . - September 18, 2017