THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! PLEASE VISIT AGAIN SOON TO CATCH OUR NEXT GIVEAWAY!
After a brief break during our Season of Giveaways here on the SororiTEA Sisters blog, we’re back with an all new giveaway! Our sponsor this week is Boutique Teas! I’ve had the opportunity to try a couple of their teas so far: check out my reviews for their Phoenix Oolong and their Big Red Robe Oolong!
This week, we’ll have not just one, not two, but THREE winners of a sample tin size of their amazing Phoenix Oolong Tea! And these are no ordinary “samples!” These tins hold enough tea to make 15 – 20 cups of tea. That’s a lot of Oolong goodness!
So if I’ve whetted your appetite for some delicious Phoenix Oolong and you want to win some of this amazing tea … here’s all you have to do to enter:
1. Post a comment to this blog. Your blog comment should include a way that we can contact you in case you’re the lucky winner! The best way to do this is to either join Steepster or Tea Trade so that we can contact you via Private Message at either one of these, or let me know your user name and which site on which I can contact you.
Want to earn additional entries? Here’s how!
2. Become a fan of Boutique Teas on Facebook. Be sure to come back here and let us know that you’ve done this, we do check, but all fans are not automatically entered into this contest … so please let us know!
3. Follow Boutique Teas on Twitter. Again, be sure to come back here and let us know that you’ve done so!
4. Tweet about this contest! It’s as simple as it sounds! Be sure to include #SororiTeaSister in your tweet so that we see it, and come back here and let us know that you’ve tweeted about the contest.
5. Share about this contest on your Facebook page. Again … easy peasy! Be sure to come back here and provide a link to your post on Facebook so that we can verify the entry when it comes time to tally up the entries and pick a winner.
Now … let’s get down to the nitty gritty … or … the fine print as some would say. You can enter now through February 10, 2013. On February 11, I will tally the entries and select three winners randomly via Random.org. This contest is open to US and Canadian residents. Your prize will be shipped within 10 days of receipt of your shipping information … so be sure to get back to us promptly if you’re notified as a winner! If you have been selected as a winner and I do not hear back from you three days after I’ve attempted to notify you, I will need to consider your entry invalid and select a new winner … so like I said, be sure to contact me right away when I contact you. This ensures a smooth process.
That’s it … GOOD LUCK!
Latest posts by liberteas (see all)
- Strawberry Pie Iced Honeybush Tea from Southern Boy Teas - March 27, 2015
- Caravan Triad Tea from Brooklyn Tea Blends Co. - March 27, 2015
- Pineapple Sencha from Den’s Tea - March 26, 2015