This giveaway is now closed, but please watch our blog for more giveaways during our Season of Giveaways!
It’s our first Season of Giveaways – and it’s been quite a season thus far! So many wonderful tea gifts given away to our readers … this next giveaway could be won by YOU!
This week’s sponsor of is sTEAp Shoppe! This is a fairly new company that has gained quite a bit of popularity on Steepster thanks to its Virtual Taste Testings it’s sponsored. I enjoy their teas because they’re so unique and they taste fresh and natural. Some of my favorites thus far have been – Milk Chocolate Caramel (oh yum!), Swedish Delight, and Caramel Apple Tea. Click on the links to read my reviews of those teas … or simply visit the sTEAp Shoppe to see what other amazing blends they have!
So by now, you’re probably wondering what the prize is, right? Well, here it is: A Tall Tea Box set, which will include the three tins, filled with the teas of your choice! This prize has a value of $30 – and it’s yours if your name is the one drawn on the 28th of December!
So, have I captured your interest yet? Want to know how to win this wonderful prize? It’s simple!
- Visit sTEAp Shoppe’s online shop, choose your three teas, and then comment on this blog post. Sounds simple enough right? Well, it is! Just visit the sTEAp Shoppe, and check out their amazing selection! Then comment on this blog and list the three teas that you’d choose for your Tall Tea Box. Now, don’t worry if you change your mind between now and when the winner has been selected … if you’re selected as the winner, you can choose different teas than those that you’ve added to the comments … I just am curious to know what teas interest YOU the most right now! Also, be sure to include in your comment a way for us to get in touch with you should you be the lucky winner of this week’s contest.
To earn additional entries:
- Tweet this contest. Be sure to include a link to this blog post so that those that read your tweet can enter to win too. Also, be sure to add @SororiTeaSister on your tweet so that we can easily find it. This will help us verify the tweet, and plus we like to see our name on tweets. It makes us feel important and special.
- Follow sTEAp Shoppe on Twitter. Really simple, and it earns you an entry into the contest. Be sure to come back here and let us know that you’ve done this.
- Add a link to your Facebook Page. Just mention this contest on your facebook page and include a link so that your Facebook friends can enter. Be sure to add a comment to this blog post with a link to your facebook page so that we can verify the Facebook entry.
- Like sTEAp Shoppe on Facebook. Again, really simple, and it earns you an additional entry into the contest. Be sure to come back here to let us know you did this.
- Follow our Blog! This is really simple to do too. Just click on the button on the bottom right hand side of the screen, and enter your email address. Do that, and then let us know that you’re subscribed to our blog and you’ll earn yet another entry!
Be sure to come back and tell us what you’ve done, so that we can properly credit you with your entries. You can earn up to five extra entries, for a total of six entries to this contest! Awesome!
This contest is open to US and Canadian residents only. You can enter to win now through December 27. On December 28, a winner will be drawn via Random.org and contacted, and once contact is established, the winner’s name will be announced. If we are unable to reach the winner within 3 days, that winner will forfeit and a new winning name will be drawn until contact is established. To ensure that we get a hold of you if you are the lucky winner, please be sure to include the best way to contact you in your entry.
Anne started her journey with tea as a casual drinker and became more serious about her tea drinking when she realized that she couldn't drink coffee. Shortly thereafter, she started becoming obsessed with the beverage and she started creating small-batch, artisan blends of tea that she sold online as LiberTEAS. After a few years, she realized she wasn't cut out to be the sole proprietor of a business so she closed LiberTEAS and started reviewing teas online. She met Jennifer through another blog that they both reviewed for and they decided to start their own review blog. This review blog!
Throughout her journey as a tea reviewer, she discovered 52Teas and became enamored with the idea of creating a new tea every week. When the founder of 52Teas decided he wanted to move on, he offered the business to Anne but knowing that she wasn't cut out to be a sole proprietor, she instead offered the company to her oldest daughter who employs her as the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas!
Latest posts by liberteas (see all)
- “Planet Jingmai” Ancient Tree Sheng Pu-erh from Crimson Lotus Tea - May 31, 2015
- Organic Arya Diamond Second Flush Darjeeling Tea from Canton Tea Co. - May 31, 2015
- Iron Buddha Oolong Tea from Oollo Tea - May 31, 2015