This giveaway is now closed, and a winner has been selected. Please watch our blog, though, because another giveaway is on its way … SOON!
The response to our Season of Giveaways has been HUGE! So, let’s keep it going, what do you say?
This week, we’re giving away December’s Tea Tasting Box from Amoda Tea! (Value $15 plus shipping!) I heard about Amoda Tea on Steepster, they started out with tea tasting box that was exclusively for Canadian tea drinkers for their first month (October) and expanded to the US market in time for their November Box. I received their November box and I squealed with delight when it arrived. I love the the packaging and I love being able to try three brand new teas that I had not tried before.
These boxes are FUN, FUN, FUN – Of course, when is it NOT fun to receive tea in the mail? Second only to drinking the tea, it is the best part of my job as a tea reviewer! – and the boxes would also make a great gift or stocking stuffer for someone special (even if that someone is you!) It’s also a great opportunity for you to see what Amoda is all about. I love this company – and I think you’ll love them too!
Here are the teas that were in the box in November:
And you can bet there will be some fabulous teas for their December Box – the box you can win just by entering this giveaway! This contest allows you to get in on the fun for the month of December. The winner of this contest will receive the tea tasting box from Amoda Tea for the month of December!
- Comment on this blog post. Sounds simple enough right? Well, it is! Be sure to include in your comment a way for us to get in touch with you should you be the lucky winner of this week’s contest.
To earn additional entries:
- Tweet this contest. Be sure to include a link to this blog post so that those that read your tweet can enter to win too. Also, be sure to add @SororiTeaSister on your tweet so that we can easily find it. This will help us verify the tweet, and plus we like to see our name on tweets. It makes us feel important and special.
- Follow Amoda Teas on Twitter. Really simple, and it earns you an entry into the contest. Be sure to come back here and let us know that you’ve done this.
- Add a link to your Facebook Page. Just mention this contest on your facebook page and include a link so that your Facebook friends can enter. Be sure to add a comment to this blog post with a link to your facebook page so that we can verify the Facebook entry.
- Like Amoda Teas on Facebook. Again, really simple, and it earns you an additional entry into the contest. Be sure to come back here to let us know you did this.
- Follow our Blog! This is really simple to do too. Just click on the button on the bottom right hand side of the screen, and enter your email address. Do that, and then let us know that you’re subscribed to our blog and you’ll earn yet another entry!
So you can earn an additional five entries in this contest, for a total of six entries to win! It’s really easy!
Now, for the fine print: This contest is open from today, December 11, through December 17. A winner will be drawn via Random.org on December 18 and will be contacted privately before the name of the winner is announced. If we are unable to reach the winner within three days, an alternate winner will be drawn until we can contact the winner to obtain their shipping information, which will then be forwarded to the staff at Amoda Tea.
This drawing is opened to US and Canadian residents only, because at the moment, that’s where Amoda Tea ships. If you are a SororiTea Sister, you’re not eligible to win – then again, there’s only three of us, so if your name is not Anne, Jennifer, or Joely, there’s a pretty good chance that you’re not a SororiTea Sister. The same goes for the staff at Amoda Tea. For the rest of you, please enter and join in on the fun!
This Giveaway is now closed, and a winner has been selected! Congratulations to eugaet … he is the winner of this week’s giveaway sponsored by Amoda Tea!
Watch our blog for another giveaway … coming soon!
Anne started her journey with tea as a casual drinker and became more serious about her tea drinking when she realized that she couldn't drink coffee. Shortly thereafter, she started becoming obsessed with the beverage and she started creating small-batch, artisan blends of tea that she sold online as LiberTEAS. After a few years, she realized she wasn't cut out to be the sole proprietor of a business so she closed LiberTEAS and started reviewing teas online. She met Jennifer through another blog that they both reviewed for and they decided to start their own review blog. This review blog!
Throughout her journey as a tea reviewer, she discovered 52Teas and became enamored with the idea of creating a new tea every week. When the founder of 52Teas decided he wanted to move on, he offered the business to Anne but knowing that she wasn't cut out to be a sole proprietor, she instead offered the company to her oldest daughter who employs her as the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas!
Latest posts by liberteas (see all)
- Wow – We Just Hit 5K! (5,000 Posts, That is!) #TeaGiveaway - November 16, 2016
- The Holiday Season Approaches! - October 5, 2015
- Please Help to Keep the SororiTea Sisters Going! - June 30, 2015