Where To Buy: Tao Of Tea
Introduction: A blend of green leaf Tulsi and spearmint. The flavor is cooling with lingering aftertaste. The spearmint helps balance the sharpness of Tulsi and the brew can be enjoyed either hot or iced.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Green Leaf Tulsi, 100% Organic Spearmint
Certified Organic by: Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Cooling Mint Tulsi Blend from Tao of Tea really surprised me! Here’s why…
My sip started off a little gentle and mild and gained momentum as the sip continued!
It was more herbally at first but then grew into a wonderful mint experience. It was creamy but minty-fresh! I could taste the basil-likeness of the Tulsi and it was quite good. It left a refreshing aftertaste!
This is a great Tulsi Tisane! Or should I say HOLY LEAF Tisane? I think Holy Leaf makes it sound more important! In short, it’s basically a sweet basil…in case you aren’t familiar with Tulsi or Holy Leaf.
Potential Health Benefits including:
- Strengthens the immune system, promotes longevity and enhances well-being.
- Promotes heart health by lowering cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Reduces the negative physical and psychological effects of stress.
- Increases the body’s efficiency in using oxygen, which improves stamina, strength and endurance.
- Promotes respiratory health.
- Helps with digestion and gastrointestinal problems.
- Neutralizes dangerous biochemicals that contribute to cancer, degenerative diseases and premature aging.
- Facilitates healthy liver function.
- Reduces cell and tissue damage from sun rays, radiation therapy and other radiation sources.
- Relieves inflammation from arthritis and other diseases.
- Helps fight infections.
If you haven’t tried Tulsi Tea or Holy Leaf Tea or Tisane’s before – give them a whirl! This is a very good one to try! I like it best paired with the minty-freshness and this tisane offers that and more!
Jennifer (TeaEqualsBliss) is in her upper 30s and lives in the eastern snowbelt area of the US with her husband, 3 dogs, and cat (however the number of furkids can change at anytime as she LOVES providing a forever home for many shelter animals. Her several interests include music, movies, veganism, sports, traveling, collecting Baseball Cards and Unicorns, Radio, Computers, Crafting, and of course…TEA.She started drinking tea at the tender age of 3 thanks to her Grandmother and her love for tea has gotten stronger with each year!In addition to being a co-founder/co-creator of Sororitea Sisters - her main site is MyBlissfulJourney.com.Find out more about Jennifer on MyBlissfulJourney.com.
Latest posts by teaequalsbliss (see all)
- Summer Sangria from The NecessiTeas - September 24, 2016
- #FanaticFriday:Emily Dickinson’s Jasmine Tea Blend from Simpson and Vail - September 23, 2016
- #Fantatic Friday:Louisa May Alcott’s Green Tea Blend from Simpson and Vail - September 23, 2016