Greetings to our Readers!
We really appreciate your support. So to thank you we want to have another contest! This one is going to be similar to the last – but with TEN 1-ounce tins (they are made to hold 1 ounce, but the actual weight of the tea in each tin will vary due to the type of tea) and a small package of T-Sacs!
Here are the teas in this sampler (just click on the name of the tea to be directed to that review. Some have been reviewed here on the SororiTEA Sisters blog, and some have been reviewed on my home away from home at The Tea Review Blog):
- Beatles’ Blend Tea from Mighty Leaf
- Mable’s Rose Rooibos from Local Coffee & Tea
- You Put The… from 52Teas
- Organic Jasmine Scented Green Tea from LeafSpa
- Raspberry Champagne from Compass Teas
- Blueberry Kiwi White Tea from Boston Tea Company
- Sassy Green with Açaí from Village Tea
- Thé Au Chocolat from Lupicia
- Darjeeling Pussimbing Estate Reserve from Drink T
- Da Hong Pao from Harney & Sons
Here’s how to enter the contest:
Comment on this blog post. Tell us which of these six teas you’re most excited to try. Be sure to include a way to contact you in case you’re the lucky winner!
Wanna increase your chances of winning? Here are a few ways you can earn an extra entry in the contest:
- “Like” us on Facebook and then include a comment on your Facebook page about the contest (include a link to the contest)!
- Blog about this contest on your blog and include a link to the contest on your blog!
- Comment in the Steepster forum thread about this contest and Follow Jennifer and Anne on Steepster.
- Tweet about this contest (include a link, please!) and if you haven’t already, follow Jennifer and Anne on Twitter.
This Contest is closed – the winner is teabird! Congratulations, and enjoy your teas! Watch for the next contest to be announced very soon!
Latest posts by liberteas (see all)
- Please Help to Keep the SororiTea Sisters Going! - June 30, 2015
- Goodbye from LiberTEAS! - May 31, 2015
- “Planet Jingmai” Ancient Tree Sheng Pu-erh from Crimson Lotus Tea - May 31, 2015