Greetings to our Readers!
We really appreciate your support. So to thank you we want to have another contest! This one is going to be similar to the last – but with TEN 1-ounce tins (they are made to hold 1 ounce, but the actual weight of the tea in each tin will vary due to the type of tea) and a small package of T-Sacs!
Here are the teas in this sampler (just click on the name of the tea to be directed to that review. Some have been reviewed here on the SororiTEA Sisters blog, and some have been reviewed on my home away from home at The Tea Review Blog):
- Beatles’ Blend Tea from Mighty Leaf
- Mable’s Rose Rooibos from Local Coffee & Tea
- You Put The… from 52Teas
- Organic Jasmine Scented Green Tea from LeafSpa
- Raspberry Champagne from Compass Teas
- Blueberry Kiwi White Tea from Boston Tea Company
- Sassy Green with Açaí from Village Tea
- Thé Au Chocolat from Lupicia
- Darjeeling Pussimbing Estate Reserve from Drink T
- Da Hong Pao from Harney & Sons
Here’s how to enter the contest:
Comment on this blog post. Tell us which of these six teas you’re most excited to try. Be sure to include a way to contact you in case you’re the lucky winner!
Wanna increase your chances of winning? Here are a few ways you can earn an extra entry in the contest:
- “Like” us on Facebook and then include a comment on your Facebook page about the contest (include a link to the contest)!
- Blog about this contest on your blog and include a link to the contest on your blog!
- Comment in the Steepster forum thread about this contest and Follow Jennifer and Anne on Steepster.
- Tweet about this contest (include a link, please!) and if you haven’t already, follow Jennifer and Anne on Twitter.
This Contest is closed – the winner is teabird! Congratulations, and enjoy your teas! Watch for the next contest to be announced very soon!
Anne started her journey with tea as a casual drinker and became more serious about her tea drinking when she realized that she couldn't drink coffee. Shortly thereafter, she started becoming obsessed with the beverage and she started creating small-batch, artisan blends of tea that she sold online as LiberTEAS. After a few years, she realized she wasn't cut out to be the sole proprietor of a business so she closed LiberTEAS and started reviewing teas online. She met Jennifer through another blog that they both reviewed for and they decided to start their own review blog. This review blog!
Throughout her journey as a tea reviewer, she discovered 52Teas and became enamored with the idea of creating a new tea every week. When the founder of 52Teas decided he wanted to move on, he offered the business to Anne but knowing that she wasn't cut out to be a sole proprietor, she instead offered the company to her oldest daughter who employs her as the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas!
Latest posts by liberteas (see all)
- Wow – We Just Hit 5K! (5,000 Posts, That is!) #TeaGiveaway - November 16, 2016
- The Holiday Season Approaches! - October 5, 2015
- Please Help to Keep the SororiTea Sisters Going! - June 30, 2015