Well, it’s been a little while since our last contest, and I love hosting contests! So, I have assembled a sampler package consisting of 6 tins of my favorite teas and a small package of T-Sacs.
Here are the teas in this sampler (Just click on the name of the tea to be directed to the review that I’ve written for this tea):
- Orchid Oolong from Mighty Leaf
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish from 52Teas
- Rooibos Toffee Tide from Drink T
- Earl Grey from Lupicia
- Summer Rain from Art of Tea
- Hangzhou Shi Feng Long Jing from Tea Valley
Each tin holds about 1/2 an ounce of tea, but this varies according to the tea … depending upon the bulk of the leaf of each individual tea.
Here’s how to enter the contest:
Comment on this blog post. Tell us which of these six teas you’re most excited to try. Be sure to include a way to contact you in case you’re the lucky winner!
Wanna increase your chances of winning? Here are a few ways you can earn an extra entry in the contest:
- “Like” us on Facebook and then include a comment on your Facebook page about the contest (include a link to the contest)!
- Blog about this contest on your blog and include a link to the contest on your blog!
- Comment in the Steepster forum thread about this contest and Follow Jennifer and Anne on Steepster.
- Tweet about this contest (include a link, please!) and if you haven’t already, follow Jennifer and Anne on Twitter.
That’s up to FOUR additional entries that you can earn! Easy Peasy!
Entry deadline: Saturday, October 9th. I will draw the name of the winner randomly using random.org on Sunday morning and announce the winner after I’ve had a chance to contact them. Please be sure to include your contact information on the blog comment so that I can get a hold of you easily!
CONGRATULATIONS TO CAITLIN! YOU’RE OUR LUCKY WINNER FOR THIS WEEK’S CONTEST! PLEASE VISIT OUR BLOG AGAIN SOON TO FIND OUT WHAT OUR NEXT CONTEST WILL BE!
Anne started her journey with tea as a casual drinker and became more serious about her tea drinking when she realized that she couldn't drink coffee. Shortly thereafter, she started becoming obsessed with the beverage and she started creating small-batch, artisan blends of tea that she sold online as LiberTEAS. After a few years, she realized she wasn't cut out to be the sole proprietor of a business so she closed LiberTEAS and started reviewing teas online. She met Jennifer through another blog that they both reviewed for and they decided to start their own review blog. This review blog!
Throughout her journey as a tea reviewer, she discovered 52Teas and became enamored with the idea of creating a new tea every week. When the founder of 52Teas decided he wanted to move on, he offered the business to Anne but knowing that she wasn't cut out to be a sole proprietor, she instead offered the company to her oldest daughter who employs her as the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas!
Latest posts by liberteas (see all)
- Wow – We Just Hit 5K! (5,000 Posts, That is!) #TeaGiveaway - November 16, 2016
- The Holiday Season Approaches! - October 5, 2015
- Please Help to Keep the SororiTea Sisters Going! - June 30, 2015