Where To Buy: Urban Tea
Antioxidant rich Chinese Sencha green tea together with juicy apple pieces, bright safflower petals and succulent pear flavoring makes a mouth-watering, healthful green tea. When steeped, this green tea yields a light yellow liquor with a fresh, sweet taste. Who needs dessert when you’ve got a guilt-free Sencha Apple green tea? Serve hot or iced, both are simply delicious!
- Green tea, apple, safflower, natural pear flavoring.
- Origin: Sourced from the finest ingredients grown in China and USA
This is a lovely Apple Sencha! I tried this one both hot and cold and enjoyed them both very much. I can taste primarily the apple but can also pick up on the pear, too…I think the pear PAIRS with the apple nicely and just enhances the overall apple flavor in this.
It’s sweet, fruity, and mouth-watering!
Jennifer (TeaEqualsBliss) is in her upper 30s and lives in the eastern snowbelt area of the US with her husband, 3 dogs, and cat (however the number of furkids can change at anytime as she LOVES providing a forever home for many shelter animals. Her several interests include music, movies, veganism, sports, traveling, collecting Baseball Cards and Unicorns, Radio, Computers, Crafting, and of course…TEA.She started drinking tea at the tender age of 3 thanks to her Grandmother and her love for tea has gotten stronger with each year!In addition to being a co-founder/co-creator of Sororitea Sisters - her main site is MyBlissfulJourney.com.Find out more about Jennifer on MyBlissfulJourney.com.
Latest posts by teaequalsbliss (see all)
- Whisky Barrel Wood Smoked Black Tea from Kaneroku Matsumoto Tea Garden (Yunomi). . .. - August 22, 2017
- Organic Earl Grey Black Tea from Waterfalls Tea Company. . . . . - August 15, 2017
- Colombian Black Tea from Simpson and Vail. . . . . - August 3, 2017