Where To Buy: LiberTEAS
A bold yet smooth blend of black teas (Ceylon, Assam, Yunnan & Nilgiri) and just a touch of vanilla and honeybush. The result is a deliciously rich, robust tea that will get you going and put a spring in your step.
This is a brilliant blend of black teas and honeybush called Breakfast Blend from LiberTEAS and I just LOVE it! Keep reading for a chance to win this tea, too!
The black teas are very bold and are what you seek for a morning tea! The honeybush gives it the natural sweetness and pairs wonderfully with the hint of vanilla. The pairing of honeybush and vanilla also gives this blend a great smoothness to the tea as well.
This is NOT your run-of-the-mill Breakfast Blend…it is so much more. One I would certainly say is on the top of my list of not only Morning Teas or Bold Teas but also Creative Blends and pure joy in a cup! A great start to any day!
NOW…WHO WANTS TO WIN THIS TEA???
Contest Announcement: Win a 2 oz Tin of LiberTEAS Breakfast Blend and a 2 oz tin of the tea of your choice from LiberTEAS (limited to stock on hand). To enter, you simply need to comment on this review post. That’s it! We will select the winner via random selection on Saturday, July 24.
Want to increase your odds of winning? Here are some ways to earn extra entries:
1. Become a fan on our Facebook page. Check out our sidebar widget to link to our Facebook page, and when you become a fan, come back here and comment on this post to let us know that you’ve become a fan so that you’ll get the extra entry. Already a fan? Then announce this contest on your facebook page to earn an extra entry! Please include a link of our blog on your facebook announcement so that your friends can check out the contest too.
2. Got a blog? Blog about this contest and earn an extra entry to this contest. Please include a link of our blog in your blog post so that your readers can check out the contest.
3. Twitter about the contest and include a link to our blog in your twitter.
Be sure to let us know that you’ve facebooked, twittered, or blogged about the contest by posting the information here.
GOOD LUCK to all of you!
This contest is over – and the Winner is: Meghann M.! CONGRATULATIONS MEGHANN!
Latest posts by teaequalsbliss (see all)
- Nina’s Japon Tea from Nina’s Paris - May 20, 2015
- Dowager Countess Grey Special Black from Tea For All Reasons - April 2, 2015
- Da Yu Ling High Mountain Oolong Tea from Eco-Cha - February 12, 2015