Where to Buy: Byron Bay Tea Company
An exquisite, soothing evening tea combining Chamomile and Limeflower with Vanilla bean and Cinnamon. The perfect way to relax and unwind at the end of a long, stressful day. Pure bliss.
Ingredients: Chamomile* Lime blossoms Passionflower* Vanilla bean* Cinnamon*
- Certified Organic
I’ve said it before and I will say it again…YOU DON’T KNOW UNLESS YOU TRY. The reason I say that is generally speaking I am not a fan of most Herbals…unless they are minty.
When I tried this CALMING TEA from Byron Bay Tea Company I had several things running thru my mind…
1. WOW! I’m drinking a tea/tisane that traveled all the way from Australia! COOL!
2. The Labels are simple yet colorful and eye catching and I like that! The colors are vibrant and beautiful!
3. They have excellent customer service – I corresponded with them via email – and it was excellent!
4. This is surprisingly incredible! I was afraid it was going to be herbally and/or boring but it’s a delight!
5. It sort of smells like Adagio’s Foxtrot with a little lime and sweet flower and less chamomile. Well, to the eye, there is a lot of chamomile, but when you taste it – it’s just enough and everything else works well with it! The Cinnamon is barely there…but I think that is perfect- I think any more cinnamon and it would ruin what’s going on with the tisane!
6. This is a tisane I would have again. I am so glad I was able to try it!
7. CALMING by Byron Bay Tea Company just maybe my favorite non-minty herbal to date.
Jennifer (TeaEqualsBliss) is in her upper 30s and lives in the eastern snowbelt area of the US with her husband, 3 dogs, and cat (however the number of furkids can change at anytime as she LOVES providing a forever home for many shelter animals. Her several interests include music, movies, veganism, sports, traveling, collecting Baseball Cards and Unicorns, Radio, Computers, Crafting, and of course…TEA.She started drinking tea at the tender age of 3 thanks to her Grandmother and her love for tea has gotten stronger with each year!In addition to being a co-founder/co-creator of Sororitea Sisters - her main site is MyBlissfulJourney.com.Find out more about Jennifer on MyBlissfulJourney.com.
Latest posts by teaequalsbliss (see all)
- Downton Abbey Lady Cora’s Evening Herb Tea from The Republic of Tea. . . - January 10, 2018
- Mint Green Oolong from My Green Teapot. . . . . - January 7, 2018
- Glenburn Estate Darjeeling from Yatra Tea Company. . . . . - November 16, 2017